Friday, April 3, 2009

East Hampton Mansions

There are some amazing mansions in East Hampton! The East Hampton mansion shown in this picture is HUGE! It looks big enough to be a college campus! Someone told me the cost was in excess of $100 million dollars. That's right, 100,000,000 dollars!

The funny thing is, most of these homes are unused for most of the year. I hope one day we can all afford to spend $100 million on a home we use a few weeks out of the year!

Aside from that, I enjoy riding my bike throughout East Hampton looking at the beautiful homes. The back roads are usually very quiet with not many cars. I like biking by the homes better than driving, because you see more. The architecture and landscaping of these East Hampton mansions is breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment